What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition in which the skin has a dimpled, lumpy appearance. Cellulite is usually painful. Due to cellulite the redness and swelling often spread rapidly in the body. Cellulite may first appear as the swollen red area that feels hot and tender or painful by touching the affected area. The skin on the lower legs is affected in the most cases of cellulite. This bacterial infection can occur anywhere on your body or face. Cellulite mostly affects the surface area of your body, but it may also affect the underlying tissues of your skin. It may also spread to your lymph, nodes, and bloodstream. If it isn’t treated, the infection might spread and become the life threatening disease. You should get medical help right away if you experience the symptoms of Cellulite.Cellulite is the herniation of fat without connective tissue that as skin has a dimpled, lumpy and appearance. Cellulite is occurring in 80-90% of post adolescent females. Cellulite appears o be a hormonal component presentations.Cellulite is a fatty deposit that forms pockets below the skin surface.
Causes of cellulite:-
The causes of cellulite include changes in metabolism, diet and exercise habits, sex -specific and dimpled skin.
1.Hormonal factors: -Estrogen may be the important hormones in the development of cellulite.
Insulin, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are the part of the cellulite production process.
2. Diet: People who overeat fat, carbohydrate or salt, and some little fiber are likely to have greater amount of cellulite in their body
3. Lifestyle factors: – Cellulite may be in smokers, those who do not exercise, and those who sit or stand in one position for the extended period. This is also a cause of cellulite.Tight clothing that’s stop circulation and causes fatty deposits. The dimpled appearance of cellulite can be considered to be a normal variant. Cellulite is more common in women than men, people also be affected.
Symptoms of cellulite:-
There are some more signs of cellulite.
1. Redness: When cellulite develops in areas of the body than our skin having started the bloating in areas of the body’s that affected by cellulite like stomach, thighs, hips and so on. When the skin has to bloat, then redness come in the areas of affected by cellulite. So redness is a part of symptoms of cellulite.
2. Swelling: Swelling is a painful condition in areas of the body where we get cellulite. Swelling mostly come in the stomach due we have to suffer from this pain. So it’s also a symptom of cellulite.
3.Lumpy skin: – Cellulite may cause skin in the affected area to become more sensitive and to bruise more easily than normal.
Treatment of cellulite :-
Cellulite is treated with a 10 to 14-day course of oral antibiotics. There are two facts you must know before we talk about anything on cellulite treatments.
1. Cellulite isn’t harmful. So it’s not necessary to get rid of it if you don’t care how it looks like. You can live with it for good.
2. Most products on the market can’t help you to get rid of cellulite. There are many products like cream, gel, pill, brush, legging, massage and spa and so on.They aim to a temporary effect on the dimpling appearance of skin. But they can’t remove cellulite.
4. Laser treatment is an efficient and fast way to get rid of cellulite. It’s painful and expensive; you are OK with them then it’s a suggested treatment for you.The only problem of laser treatment is that it can’t remove cellulite permanently due to cellulite will come back months later; then you need another surgical procedure. If you decide to try laser treatment, do it in the legal clinic.
5.Targeting of movement is the best way to get rid of cellulite. It helps you remove it naturally and permanently.The problem of this method is that it may take a few months before you can see good results.It depends on how badly your cellulite is and whether you can insist practicing.
6. High water content foods are good for getting rid of cellulite. To get rid of cellulite we should eat mostly high water content food because water is good for our health and our skin. There are so many high water content foods like melon, watermelon, cucumber and so on.
7. Home remedies are the best treatment to get rid of cellulite. We should wake up early morning and should be doing exercises.